"To apply please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with your Name and Position as the subject header"
The role holder will be responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of marketing and advertising campaigns. This will include tasks such as conducting market research, creating marketing materials, coordinating events, managing social media accounts and analysing data to measure the effectiveness of marketing efforts.
In addition, the role holder will also be assisting in website management, social media management, copywriting and content management, data analytics, marketing strategies and brand Management.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in monitoring brand awareness created through advertising and social media.
- Main liaison for all agencies and consultants under H&B.
- Coordinating and scheduling marketing activities and events
- Managing and updating the company's social media accounts
- Assisting in the creation of marketing materials, such as brochures and presentations
- Assisting in the planning and execution of advertising campaigns
- Conducting market research and analyzing data to inform marketing decisions
- Collaborating with other departments, such as sales and product development, to ensure a cohesive marketing strategy
- Assisting in the management of the marketing budget
- Tracking and measuring the success of marketing campaigns
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and competitor activity to inform marketing decisions.
- Assisting in coordinating instore activations and branding Plan in line with 20-30 Key outlet preparing quotations, sharing statements and following up for payments
Definition of Success
- Lead generation
- Website traffic
- Social media engagement
- Return on Investment (ROI) of marketing campaigns
- Marketing qualified leads (MQL)
- Brand awareness:
- Net promoter score (NPS.
- Cost per lead (CPL).
- Marketing Automation Platform (MAP) metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills for planning work and continuously monitoring progress towards goals.
- Ability to multi-task in a surrounding of continual change.
- Maintain confidentiality of all client information.
- Be able to work well and meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Have strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Strong customer service skills and ability to handle difficult clients or situations with professionalism
- Proficiency with computers and office software, including word processing, spreadsheet, and database programs,
- Ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- High level of integrity and ethical standards.
- Excellent time management.
- Problem solving Skills.
- Team player.
- A Diploma or bachelors degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or a related field with deep knowledge in advertising, public relations, sales/marketing, social media and digital marketing.
- Have knowledge in graphics and design
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with marketing software and tools, such as marketing automation platforms and analytics tools
- Knowledge of market research techniques and methods
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask.