DENBY IMPERIAL BLUE SMALL RECTANGULAR OVEN DISH
Specification:- Length: 21.5cm, Width: 13.5cm, Depth: 5.5cm, Capacity: 710ml, Weight: 650g ,Length: 8.5in, Width: 5.3in, Depth: 2in, Capacity: 24oz
Description:- A small, but versatile piece that is a real must in a busy kitchen. Great for creating individual servings that can be made in advance and frozen for a quick mid week supper. Use to make desserts to share or simply to roast vegetables. Moving seamlessly from freezer to oven to table, this strong and versatile piece is the perfect addition to any busy kitchen and gives impressive results every time. Timeless blue and white glaze from the Imperial Blue collection.
A little more about the Imperial Blue Small Rectangular Oven Dish:
- Made in England
- Included in our 10 Year Guarantee
- Expertly glazed to prevent chipping and enhance durability
- Suitable for oven, microwave and freezer
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 8.5in diameter
Pattern Information:- A true classic, Denby's iconic Imperial Blue collection was first introduced in 1989. The range features a deep blue glaze which promises longevity. Constructed from the highest quality clay that has been locally-sourced, Imperial Blue exudes elegance and finesse.
Since its introduction in 1989, this range has since become an iconic tableware collection. Imperial Blue combines shades of deep blue and crisp white to form such a classic and timeless tableware collection.
Behind The Collection:- Learn more about the design and inspiration behind our new Imperial Blue Collection. Click Here
Care & Use:- Stoneware clay is very strong. It is fully vitrified (the surface is made glassy and non-porous) which gives it strength, durability and chip resistance.
It can be safely used in:
- Dishwasher - whilst Denby tableware is safe to use in a dishwasher, constant dishwashing may result in discoloration of product over time. We recommend using low temperatures and liquid detergents
- Microwave - for cooking and reheating food. Please note: Using microwaves as a means of warming empty dinnerware can cause damage to both your dinnerware and microwave and is not recommended
- Freezer - for storing food.
All pottery and china can crack if exposed to sudden changes in temperature, no matter how strong it is, so please don't take items from the freezer and put them straight into the oven or microwave. Please do not expose to direct heat sources such as the hob or grill.