Human Resources Manager
"To apply please send your CV/Resume to email@example.com with your Name and Position as the subject header"
The primary role of the Human Resources (HR) manager will be to assist in the management of our growing team with experience in HR or employee recruitment, and a thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures. The role will involve employee orientations, benefits administration, leadership, organizational culture and staff turnover management. There is a great opportunity for developing and refining systems. We’re eager to find a human resources manager who connects easily with people and has a detail-oriented mindset for handling the dynamic nature of today’s workforce.
Objectives of this role
- Oversee and refine employee standards and procedures, using existing HR systems as well as improved or recommended processes
- Maintain and enhance employee benefits programs, including compensation, expense reimbursement, and incentive schemes.
- Assist with recruitment efforts, and prepare employees for their roles by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
- Ensure compliance with national and local HR regulations through record maintenance and strong knowledge on procedures and policies.
- Identify and recommend improvements to internal standard operating procedures, including team restructuring and morale building.
- Support departments in developing and delivering strategic HR plans that fit with the overall business direction.
- Plan, monitor, and appraise HR activities by scheduling management conferences, resolving employee grievances, training managers in how to coach and discipline, and counseling employees and supervisors
- Champion the onboarding process by ensuring that it's high-quality and up to date, and provide clarity and connection for employees so their roles serve the overall business vision.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human-resources policies and procedures
- Handle confidential matters with discretion
Required skills and qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of experience in human resources or employee recruitment.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and an ethical mindset
- Adept at problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in human resources or related field
- Experience working with PeopleSoft software
- Strong understanding of national laws related to HR
- Excellent writing and presentation skills, experience in verbal communication and customer engagement.
- Organization and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical skills.
- Resilience and a determination to succeed.
- Independent thinkers with growth mindset.
- Must be passionate, self-motivated, and able to learn quickly.
- Personal values that match our company values.
- Strong sense of integrity.